Tuesday 23 July 2019

Part of the Pack

Part of the Pack

Here is my Part of the Pack card that was made using the Part of the Pack stamps by Picket Fence Studios.  This stamp is packed full of stamps - 8 in total and is very versatile.  

I stamped the image onto 6" square piece of stamping card and coloured using Nuvo alcohol pens and highlighted areas with my coloured pencils.  I painted in some green grass using a green watercolour paint to ground the dogs.  I added the sentiment and drew a border around the card with a black fine liner adding crosses in the corners and three dots a little higher up on each line. I then mounted it up onto black and sparkle green card and adhered it onto an 8" square card.

Here is another one I made for a friend leaving work.  I added my own sentiment using alphabet letters and a border stamp from my stash and some green backing paper.

Call in at The Little Paper Tree shop to get your materials and don't forget to use discount code gail10 for your 10% discount.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Doxies Party

Here’s Doxies Party card made from the new stamp sets from Catherine Pooler Designs made for The Little Paper Tree Instahop. Stamped in the ...