Monday 22 July 2019

Hola Llama

Hola Llama,


Sometimes it’s just nice to say Hola I’ve given the Llama a lovely bright background - reminds me of holidays.

I used the Catherine Pooler minis to create this background, just by blending all the bright colours onto a piece of card and randomly stamping the Hola stamp from the No Problama stamp set and blended the orange colour around the outside.




The Llama was stamped in Versamark and embossed in clear embossing powders, I used Distress Oxides (Vintage  Photo and Fossilized Amber) I also stamped the little flower for her hair.

On a separate sheet of card I Stamped the Hola stamp 3 times and cut out. I went round the border of the rectangles in the same inks as the background and 3D mounted them onto the card. I finished the card by mounting onto a light blue background and adding a few gems.


All the items used can be bought from The Little Paper Tree, just follow the link, and don’t forget to use my discount code:  gail10 at the checkout.

Have fun
Hola!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Doxies Party

Here’s Doxies Party card made from the new stamp sets from Catherine Pooler Designs made for The Little Paper Tree Instahop. Stamped in the ...