Tuesday 27 August 2019

Penguin Agenda 1

Hi everybody

OK, so I got some new stamps from The Little Paper Tree and I can't put them down, so today I've done 3 different cards for you,  This is the first - Penguin Agenda 1 using the Penguin Palace - Penguin Agenda stamp set which is one of the new stamp sets from The Little Paper tree.  Use my discount code 'mariapapertree' for 10% discount at the checkout.
 
It's only small but it's so cute.
 
This is what you will need:
 
White Card cut to size 4"x4"
White stamping card
Clear embossing powder
Watercolour Paints
Circle die cut
3D foam pads
Clear glitter glue
 
How I did it
  1. I chose the Party Dress coloured ink pad out of the Catherine Pooler minis ink set and blended a circular shape in the middle of the square card.  I made the colour more intense in the middle and blending out to nothing.
  2. I cut a circle with one of my die cuts in my stash and stamped the castle just to the right of the middle in black versafine then embossed with a clear embossing powder.   
  3. I then stamped and embossed and cut out leaving a small white border the winking penguin and an ice cream on a separate piece of white stamping card.
  4. I used my watercolour paints to colour in the images and painted in a green hill underneath the castle.
  5. The penguin was attached to the  circle using 3D foam pads, then the circle was attached to the centre of the blended pink on the card blank.  Make sure you can see the pink coming out from under the circle - if you can't add more ink to your card blank.
  6. To finish off the card, I added a highlight to the castle windows, flags and the ice cream using a clear glitter glue.  Then add the 'Love ya' stamp from the Picket Fence Studios Part of the Pack stamp set.
Watch out for the next one - coming soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Doxies Party

Here’s Doxies Party card made from the new stamp sets from Catherine Pooler Designs made for The Little Paper Tree Instahop. Stamped in the ...