Coloured using my colour pencils and used various pieces of torn papers and card to make the landscape background.

Hi everybody, and welcome to my blog page. I make handmade cards and want to share them with you, I’ve also included descriptions of how I made them, what I used and on occasion will give a step by step photo tutorial. You can also follow me on Instagram MazzieG and my Facebook page Maria's Makes. If you want to follow my blog, please click the link below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Wonders of Digital Stamping
Hi everyone, I'm back from my holidays and had a lovely morning making a quick card for you. I used a couple of images from the Pete - E...
-
Hi everybody OK, so I got some new stamps from The Little Paper Tree and I can't put them down, so today I've done 3 different ca...
-
Hi everybody, Maria here! It's Friday so its my turn to show you what I have made this week. I love the black and white look with a h...
-
Good morning everyone, and welcome to my very first blog for The Little Paper Tree . This is my card, step by step instructions of how ...
No comments:
Post a Comment