Tuesday 27 August 2019

Penguin Agenda 3


Hi everybody

Here is the last of my three cards for today, using the Penguin Palace Penguin Agenda stamp set which is one of the new stamps from The Little Paper Tree.  Use my new code for 10% discount at the checkout
                             *******                       mariapapertree                        ********



To make this card this is what you will need:

White Card cut to size A6
White stamping card
Make a Wish sentiment from my stash - you can add any of yours
Clear embossing powder
Alcohol Inks
3D foam pads
Clear glitter glue

How I did it
  1. To make the background I used the Peacock Mandala stencil from Picket Fence Studios and place it halfway onto the right side of the card blank, I chose the Aquatini coloured ink pad out of the Catherine Pooler minis ink set and blended the ink through the stencil using the PFS Blending Brushes.
  2. Then choose three different penguins from the Penguin Agenda set and stamp and emboss onto  a separate piece of white stamping card.
  3. I used my alcohol pens to colour in the images, then cut out leaving a small white border.
  4. Attach the three penguins in a line on the bottom of the card using 3D Foam Pads.
  5. To finish off the card, I added a highlights to the penguins using a clear glitter glue and stamped a sentiment out of my stash to the top left of the card - I used Versafine and clear embossing powder to make it shine.
I hope you have enjoyed making these cards - they are lovely and simple to make but they look so effective.

See ya later
Maria



No comments:

Post a Comment

Doxies Party

Here’s Doxies Party card made from the new stamp sets from Catherine Pooler Designs made for The Little Paper Tree Instahop. Stamped in the ...